Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Stuttgart - Kelly aus Ungarn

I am a visitor, sorry can not write in German. I had pleasure of Kelly's company last night. I booked for an hour but when I saw her I asked to make it 90 minutes because I wanted to make it slow and relaxed and not rushed. She is a doll, her body is that of a model. Very pretty face and big eyes (wish she didn't have so much eye liner and fake lashes, she doesn't need them). Hair extensions are overkill but later play up her sexiness. The photos are real and down-play her amazing body. Real tits, perfect ass, and the longest legs - and I am a leg man. Communication is difficult, her English is poor. Once we settled on 90 mins for 180, I took a quick shower. And then we went to the room.

I asked her to put on lingerie and heels. She was just in a bikini. She did not understand lingerie at all. I gave up but explained tall shoes and she understood. She came back in gold stilettos and I was a happy man. Wow.

First 10 minutes was stroking and watching each other. Her level of eye contact and playfulness is incredible. She rubbed her pussy and clit and had me to the brink just from this. I have enjoyed some amazing girls in my life but none (except perhaps a hot blond from FKK Samya named Cornelia) knew her own sensuality. I play safe all the way, so no DATY nor DFK and covered everything. I asked for a cover as she moved down my body to give me a BJ. She was very good, and again her eye contact was bringing me close.

I stopped her and she asked me "sex now? How? OK!" We enjoyed missionary, nice and slow to make it last. Loved her little moans, she is quiet but intense. Then I asked her to go on top, she rode me at a few angles and it was just too good. Seeing the long hair extend over her tits which she plays with while grinding away is quite something. She is tight. Plus I knew I needed recovery time so let her ride me hard until I came.

We enjoyed some small talk. Then asked if I wanted a massage. I offered to massage her instead. I think she enjoyed it. And then she massaged me, which was a good way to recoup. Then she put her heels back on. Sat up and gave me the most erotic show by masturbating for me. Amazing. I went to push her fingers in... "Extra. 20".... I said ok. And she continued to enjoy the show for another 10minutes or so. Her eye contact and moans (even if done for show) were too much so proceeded to fuck her again. New condom. Then deep missionary. I asked her what she likes and she said "doggy". I obliged, we watched the action together in a long mirror next to the bed. Unreal to watch yourself fucking this sort of hot blond. Again, I had time to be slow. I pulled out as I wanted to cum on her. She played with herself some more, including fingering herself while I watched from behind. I turned her over and watched while I unloaded on her tits.

A great time, glad I didn't rush. Would be a repeat but looks like there is too much choice here!
  • Die folgenden User bedankten sich für den guten Beitrag:
    dopamine (30.07.2016), 08/15 (06.02.2016)

Welcome and thanks for this good report!

I wish to stress, however, that this is a German forum.
    Our preferred language is German as not all of our readers understand English.
    I do make an exception here, as your report really is well written and contains
    valuable information.
    For the sake of our members I would prefer the discussion to continue in German.

Thanks and best wishes,
    bayreuthsucher, Moderatorenteam ladies.de
    Es gibt alles nur ein Mal.
    (Truman Capote)

Kommentar

Thanks for this good report.
      I think, that a report in english should not be a problem. Better a good report in English, as no report.
      I can understand your enthusiasm for kelly. She is fantastic.

Habe sie vor kurzer Zeit auch einmal besucht und wurde nicht enttäuscht. Sie ist optisch wirklich der Wahnsinn und bietet einen tollen Service. Absolute Empfehlung. Leider hat sie bei meinem Besuch keine ZK's gemacht, war aber für mich nicht weiter schlimm. Habe im Nachbarforum einen Bericht über sie verfasst. Diesen findet man hier: Mein Erlebnis mit KELLY

Gruß,
      Nachtbub

Kommentar

Kelly

Hatte das "Vergnügen" mit dieser Dame.

Postiv:

- Sehr hübsches Mädel, die Bilder entsprechen der Realität;
        - Freundlicher Empfang;
        - Nettes Kostüm.

Negativ:

- Lustlose Perforrmance;
        - Vorher getroffene Absprachen (gemeinsames Duschen) wurde nicht eingehalten (durfte daraufhin alleine duschen) genau deshalb bucht man ja einen Raum mit Dusche;
        - Spanisch abgelehnt, obwohl in Set Card aufgeführt;
        - Kaum Sprachkenntnisse
        - Erste Frage bevor es überhaupt losging: "Darf ich eine rauchen";
        -

--> Keine Weiterempfehlung meinerseits aufgrund der absolut enttäuschend Performance. Auch wenn es auf die Tagesform ankommt oder auch Sympathi sollten dennoch absrpachen und Angaben auf der Setcard eingehalten werden.

Kommentar

Zitat von Johan1979 Beitrag anzeigen
          Hatte das "Vergnügen" mit dieser Dame.
          Wann und wo hast du sie besucht? Sie war ja schon ewig nicht mehr im Erotica Emotions anwesend.

Kommentar

Lädt...
          X